Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Echo cancellation

On Thursday 04 January 2007 11:44, Damien Sandras wrote:
> It is using the speex algorithm to cancel echo.
> However, if you were using a microphone connected to a different
> soundcard than the speakers, having bad results is normal.
Thanks for your prompt answer! Hmm...I used the internal mic and the internal
speakers of my laptop, so I guess that [should] then really be the same
device. If Ekiga uses the speex library for echo cancellation, does that mean
it only works if I use speex as the codec for a call, or should it work with
any codec?

Regards,
	Florian

--