Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] win32 build

Matthias Schneider a écrit :
Hi all,
about the windows port of ekiga I have some questions, I would like to set up a
build environment.I am aware that I need ptlib_win32, opal and of course ekiga.
Do I need anything else installed except for minGW and MSYS? starting with ptlib
I found the problem that although I may run configure.exe I do not get a
makefile.. It would be very nice if someone could give me some hints.. Also I
would like to know know more about the state of the current windows port
(talking about svn head)

Did you have a look at the ekiga_build.zip file we have available, with a nice Makefile which does it all ?