Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] VocalScape ?!?

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:40:53 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just read that in the news :
> http://opensource.sys-con.com/read/336512.htm
>
> Anybody have more information about that ?
>
> I was never contacted by VocalScape and have no idea what this press
> release really means ...

I've never heard of them either.

It's hard to see how they can "join" a community without contacting
the authors.

I'll send them an email and see what they say

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting