Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Incoming calls not detected [latest]

Hi Damien,

Your changes are correct,  and I apologize for missing it :-)
By the way, you removed all these changes and said that GMManager::OnIncomingConnection should be called from inside Ekiga. Which method then is calling it? I scanned the code and didn't find.

Andre

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le lundi 05 février 2007 à 10:50 -0800, Andre Kirchner a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> In which branch did you implement it?

HEAD, but I had to revert parts of it.

Just see the ChangeLog for details. I gave a short explanation of why it
didn't work.