Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Suggestion

On Sun, December 2, 2007 5:42 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Do you think it would be interesting that :
> - SVN commits
> - Bugzilla reports
> are mailed to this mailing list ?
>
> Perhaps that would allow potential helpers subscribed here to
> contribute ?
>
> Actually it is a development mailing list, so why not !
>
> For or against ?
I am for.

Thought I am not so much active in the project since some time, I try to
keep an eye on bugs (when I think of it, no tso often), or on the
mailing-lists.
And seeing the different bugs on the devel mailing-list or the SVN
commits, would permit me to perhaps reactivate my effort on the project.

My 2 cents...

Fabrice