Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga 2.1.0-20070806-01

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 07 août 2007 à 12:06 +0200, Damien Sandras a écrit :
Hi,
> Le mardi 07 août 2007 à 12:01 +0200, Julien Puydt a écrit :
> Hi,
> > I did some tests with it this morning : > - registering/unregistering from ekiga.net didn't work very well (server > issue?) > - registering/unregistering from freephonie.net worked, but was very > slow, and the interface doesn't reflect well what it does : this has to > be improved! > - during a call, PCMA was used and gave quite bad sound during something > like five minutes, then very good sound -- what can cause this ?
> I'm sorry, but I do not have the time to investigate and I will probably
not have time before a few weeks.
> I suppose OPAL is broken again as Ekiga has not changed lately.
I confirm it seems to be broken again. Registration times out to a localserver here :-/--

Are you using STUN ?

I have an Opal endpoint on Linux registered and making calls simultaneously with three different SIP providers (Ekiga, FWD, Faktortel) with no problems

This is using CVS head, but not using STUN.

If you are having a problem with registering, please send me a log file so I can look at it

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting