Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga's video of the Windows version

Andre Kirchner a écrit :
Hi all,

Is there anyone working to improve the Ekiga's video of the Windows version? If not, I would like to work on it. And if you already played with it and have any comments, please let me know.
Hi Andre,

I have been playing with Ekiga win32 for some times now.

First I've been testing stability on that platform, then went on implementing a DirectX audio codec. Not as easy as I thought at first but I have got something working.

Right now I'm busy doing some clean up and testing it further before submitting it for cvs.

If I can be of any help, don't hesitate.

Vincent