Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga's video of the Windows version

Hi Andre,

Le jeudi 26 avril 2007 �6:12 -0700, Andre Kirchner a �it :
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anyone working to improve the Ekiga's video of the Windows
> version? If not, I would like to work on it. And if you already played
> with it and have any comments, please let me know.

The upcoming improvements are DirectX support for :
- Video
- Audio
- Display

Except that, you are more than welcome to work on it, make it run more
stable, integrate it more with Win32 and so on...

It is really needed, don't hesitate to post your ideas and questions
here.
--
 _     Damien Sandras