Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] About accounts

Le dimanche 01 avril 2007 �7:31 +0200, Julien Puydt a �it :
> Damien Sandras a �it :
> > Good discussion, I propose to postpone it after we have released 3.00.
>
> Do you plan to release it next month ?

I plan to be ready in September.

When I see the number of things that are started and not finished, and
the number of things still left to do, and the number of patches waiting
in bugzilla or on developers' machines, and the number of months elapsed
since the first 2.00 release (more than 1 year), I think it is time to
finish the current work, and prepare a good release.

The current GmAccounts code works, I don't see the need to change it
now. Sorry.
--
 _     Damien Sandras