Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] cannot receiveincomming callsafterEkiga runs for a minu

From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] cannot receiveincomming callsafterEkiga runs for a minu

The thing that could happen is the one that I explained earlier.
Broadvoice reduces the expiration time to 30 seconds and perhaps that
Ekiga doesn't renew it fast enough.

I'm working on a new system for registrations/subscriptions. I will try
to address that problem. It should be available in CVS in the next month
or so.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net

Damien, I'd be happy to send you stipend for working on this issue. Do you have a paypal account or another way for me to transfer funds to you?

Jonathon