Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Who implements the SIP layer in Ekiga?

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le jeudi 21 septembre 2006 à 20:02 +0200, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Zou, Yixiong a écrit :
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb-ass question.  I would like to know
does Ekiga implements the SIP layer itself, or does it uses another
project to do that.
Yes, it's in OPAL.

See opal/src/sip/

Let me add that although it isn't in ekiga, we ekiga developpers do contribute to this other project.

In fact, pwlib, opal and ekiga are a stack of projects, ekiga being the most visible to the user.

You'll find device plugins and low-level network routines in pwlib, codecs plugins and high-level network routines in opal, and finally binding code, addressbook management, user preferences and user interface in ekiga.