Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga win32 build

Thanks Julien.

I am checking my Autotools installation. I have the following installed on
minsys downloaded from http://www.mingw.org/ :

autoheader (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
libtoolize (GNU libtool) 1.5

However, the versions for aclocal and automake is 1.7. This is what gets
installed with the MinSys DTK.

Ekiga Makefile needs version 1.9 of these tools.
Do you know where could I get aclocal-1.9 and automake-1.9 for minsys/mingw
?
I have these installed in cygwin, but it may not be a good idea mixing
autotools from minsys/mingw and cygwin.