[Ekiga-devel-list] PWLib/OPAL GUID issue

Hi Craig!

Got a mail on Ekiga user ML and tried it myself.
Since the GUID changes in PWLib/OPAL, OPAL doesn't compile through
anymore. The linking at the very end hops with:

lib/libopal_linux_x86_r.so: undefined reference to
`PGloballyUniqueID::AsString() const'
(and other methods of PGloballyUniqueID)

I double-checked and I'm nearly sure my headers of PWLib are the
correct ones. Is something missing somewhere?

J.

--
God is real... unless declared as integer.