Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Debian/Kanotix:Ekiga didn't find any usable audio codec.

> Did you notive the ekiga snapshot of *may* can't have plugins for codecs?
> I'm pretty confident the message doesn't really say "audio codec".
OOps - I mean 20060905 - installed with Synaptic on my Kanotix machine -  the
text had been copy/pasted from the dialog box that pops up. My
apt/sources.list:
# Gnomemeeting / Ekiga
deb http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/debian/ sid main

Strangely enough: There are new snapshot binaries, but as it looks  on
voxgratia.org only - not in snapshots.ekiga.net. Whats's wrong?  - Are the
voxgratia ones "inofficial versions" that are not intended for download or
did ekiga.net just missed the copy process?

Thanks
Conrad