Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] New features in CVS.

> > And along the same lines it would be nice to have a 'Clear Privacy Data'
> > in much the same way that mozilla has (should clear the certs as well as
> > the call logs).
>
> Hmm, I am not sure what this would be useful for.

When the secret police kick down the door they don't have a record of
who you have called in the past. Useful for activists in opressive
regimes (and the Tin Foil Hat briggade).

Or like with Firefox where some people were cheating of their partners
and got caught out (there's a couple of interesting bugzilla entries
for these sort of things in moz bz :-)

Peter