Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fence-like levelmeter

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:26:00 +0200
thomas schorpp <t schorpp gmx de> wrote:

> >   /* FIXME i need some arithmetics */
>
> no. possible iso-osi layer or OO-design violatiom.
> gui layer classes dont do such work, belongs to core
> layer or special functions class.

I don't think so, imagine such speed meter widgets, they take values
always between X and Y and recalculate internally to fit the currently
displayed design. It's similar here IMHO. It could have 10 bars and the
code that uses it will still put the same values in, the widget then
only has a higher "resolution"

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.