Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to use Ekiga with Windows Messenger

Did some googleing and I realize that only Windows Messenger 5.1 supports SIP account.  So I downloaded and installed the Windows Messenger 5.1 and set the SIP account to Ekiga.net over UDP.  However, when I try to sign in, I always got error like "You have been signed out of SIP Communications Service because that service has been temporarily shut down.  Please try again later."

It is as if the UDP packets didn't reach the server or the response is blocked by my firewall.  Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks.