[Ekiga-devel-list] interoperation with Polycom videoconferencing hardware

Just wondering if anyone is interested in working on inter-operating with
Polycom videoconferencing hardware yet. I asked a couple months ago and people
requested some logs which I posted but then I never heard any comments after
that.

It's odd since it used to kind of work. The video was very poor quality and
the sound was very distorted but it connected. Now I just get "No common
codec" and it hangs up.

--
greg