[Ekiga-devel-list] pwlib search path?

Hi all...

I'm a bit new to this mailing list... but I've just spent a while
building slackware 11.0 packages for the latest CVS, (I run Dropline
Gnome)... I think I've sorted the packages now, and any remaining
problems are with the CVS itself...

The most obvious is that it seems insistent on looking in /usr/local/lib
for pwlib, dispite all efforts to stop it... (I was trying to replace to
the OS packages in /usr)

Compiled opal & pwlib with:-

./configure --prefix=/usr

And ekiga with:-

./configure --with-opal-dir=/usr --with-pwlib-dir=/usr --prefix=/usr
--sysconfdir=/etc/

But no joy... unless I link /usr/local/lib/pwlib to /usr/lib/pwlib it
fails to find the audio plugins and won't run...

If anyone wants my slackware packages in the mean time, you're
welcome... just drop me an email...

James