[Ekiga-devel-list] Migration to SVN

Hi all,

Ekiga has been migrated to SVN this night. The migration went well and I
already did a few commits in all active branches.

I have put help about SVN here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/SVN#Syncing_Branches

For developers, ie Julien and Jan mainly, I have added an explanation
about the active branches to clarify when you should commit in one
branch or another or when to modify the NEWS file.

I have synced all branches with interesting fixes.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-