Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Peering with SIPBroker enabled

Hi Damien et all,
I'm happy to update the wiki, but I'm not 100% sure of what has been configured.

It appears that ekiga.net is using the same peering codes as SipBrooker, so as in Damien's example you can call FWD number with the '*393' prefix (ie. '*393<FWD user number>' will place a call from Ekiga.net user to FWD user).

Does this apply to all SipBroker prefixes?

I think so... '*266300' also appears to work to the Blueface.ie test number (Monkeys!).

However the route back to Ekiga seems to fail.... dialing '*673<Ekiga.net alias>' from within SipBroker does not work. The SipBroker flags this prefix as broken.

>From FWD '*275*673<Ekiga.net number>' fails immediately
>From PSTN (SipBroker access number) '*673<Ekiga.net number' caller gets ringing sound, but callee only gets 'remote caller stopped calling' message.

Another interesting point is that you can dial an Enum number with the '*013' prefix, so '*01316044845289' will reach the BC Wireless Autoattendant.

Cheers,
Simon.