[Ekiga-devel-list] 3 active branches

Hi all,

We now have 3 active Ekiga branches in CVS.

1) gnome-2-14: that is the branch of Ekiga containing the 2.0.x
releases. It depends on the Phobos branch of PWLIB and of OPAL. It will
lead to Ekiga 2.0.4 soon.

2) H_Release: that is the current CVS HEAD. I have 2 local patches here
that I can not release yet (it sucks) :
   - 1 patch for Ekiga, that patch is compatible with the H_Release
branch of Ekiga
   - 1 patch for OPAL, compatible with OPAL CVS HEAD

3) HEAD: that is where new code will be added.

The H_Release branch has to be seen as a "stable" version of Ekiga HEAD,
usable on WIN32. New code should not be added to that branch, only bug
fixes.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-