Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to limit the threadness in ekiga

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le mercredi 30 août 2006 à 14:03 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le mercredi 30 août 2006 à 13:41 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
Comments?
Yes: very low priority, not an objective for next release.
Uh... are we talking about the plugin system here?

No we are not.

What was "Yes: very low priority, not an objective for next release." referring to then? It seems I have no idea what this sentence means, and it makes all of the non-automatic part of your mail :-)