Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to limit the threadness in ekiga
- From: Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr>
- To: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to limit the threadness in ekiga
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:43:00 +0200
Damien Sandras a écrit :
Currently, the top priorities for next release are :
1) Implement presence support using SIP in Ekiga
You're working on this.
2) Improve the User Interface
The signal-callback approach helps with this.
3) Port to GTK+ 2.10 and close all features requests in bugzilla
This version isn't widely available yet (not in debian/unstable and not
4) Have a functional WIN32 port
Cody Russel is working on making gtk+ 2.10 available on win32, which
will help making point (3) and point (4) compatible ;-)
5) Incorporate your code for the address book
6) Incorporate IAX2 support
Very nice :-)
When we are ready with that, we can release 3.00 around February 2007.
After that, I suggest that we improve the gdk_threads_* issue using
signals and callbacks.
It is not that hard to do, your DBUS component already emits very
interesting signals in the endpoint. Our main GUI can just reuse them.
Not directly : they're emitted in whatever thread does the call -- ie :
they'll give issues if used innocently.
] [Thread Prev