Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ensuring mailinglist works again

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 08:57:18PM +0200, Jan Schampera wrote:
> Both work, yes. A question still bothers me, please answer it on the
> list, too:
>
> Do both (Gnomemmeting-*, Ekiga-*) run parallel now or is Gnomemeeting-*
> entirely disabled?

If you use gnomemeeting* gnome org stuff, it will be forwarded to the
correct ekiga* one.

Currently using the gnomemeeting aliases will cause a 'awaiting
moderator approval' (because the alias isn't recognized), but I can
change that if wanted.

--
Regards,
Olav