Re: How do we get patches looked at?

Tom Parker wrote:
Hi,

I've been attaching patches to various open bugs in the Gnome Bugzilla over the last week or so [1], and so far none of them appear to have been looked at by the maintainers. Am I doing something wrong here? Is there someone I should be sending these fixes to instead?

Tom,

Attaching patches to bugzilla entries as you've been doing is perfect. Technically, anyone with GNOME CVS access can commit them; usually that means me, but I haven't had a chance to look through them yet. Sorry for the delay, I appreciate the work you've been doing and hope to get your patches rolled into a new release shortly. Thanks,

Todd