Re: Strange bug with the XMLRPC Interface

Hello Tom, hello List

I am using net-misc/drivel 2.0.2 and www-apps/wordpress 2.0.1.
As I didn't modify wordpress or drivel I tried another tool to find the
non-working part. The 'Performancing' PlugIn for Firefox is able to work with
wordpress without problems (same host, same account,...)

Chris

--
mfg

Christoph Bauer