Re: more options can't be found...

adam jensen wrote:
Hi there,

This might be a dummy question, but how can it be that I can't see the 'show me more options' as shown on the 'Screenshots' on the website for Drivel? And I don't have the extra tab in the Drivel Preference window?

The options are only available for certain types of blogs. For example, there is not "Music" option for Blogger, so this is hidden when logged into a Blogger account. If none of the options apply to the current blog type, then the Show More Options control is not even displayed.

Cheers,
Todd