Gmail (Atom 2.0) problem with recent posts

Hello all
i've been using Drivel since a while (i really like it :), but i have a problem. If i want to edit my recent posts in blogger.com, Drivel only pulls down the
titles, but not the posts itself, and i don't see what's in the post. This
problem occurs, when i want to see the messages not posted by drivel, but by the web interface or via e-mail. I tried it under ubuntu and under gentoo also, but both give me the same error (Drivel 2.0.2, ubuntu - binary, gentoo - cvs). Am i doing
something wrong? Best regards

Zoltan Orosz