Re: Server did not return a valid Atom response
- From: Todd Kulesza <todd dropline net>
- To: Kattni <kittyfish kittyfish org>
- Cc: drivel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Server did not return a valid Atom response
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:53:30 -0400
I'm trying to setup Drivel with Wordpress and my xmlrpc.php appears to
be working fine when I go to it through a browser (it says blah blah
accepts posts only, or some such thing.) When I enter everything into
Drivel it returns "server did not return a valid atom response".
You'll want to use the MovableType API with Wordpress (Blogger 1.0 works
too, but MovableType has more features). Atom is still in development,
and everyone has their own implementation. I've followed Google's API,
which is appearantly different than the one used by Wordpress.
] [Thread Prev