Re: Server did not return a valid Atom response

Kattni wrote:
I'm trying to setup Drivel with Wordpress and my xmlrpc.php appears to be working fine when I go to it through a browser (it says blah blah accepts posts only, or some such thing.) When I enter everything into Drivel it returns "server did not return a valid atom response".

You'll want to use the MovableType API with Wordpress (Blogger 1.0 works
too, but MovableType has more features).  Atom is still in development,
and everyone has their own implementation.  I've followed Google's API,
which is appearantly different than the one used by Wordpress.

Cheers,
Todd