Re: Tag support, dcop query support

On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 08:48 +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:

> The attached patch adds support to Drivel for making tagged posts,
> following the protocol changes noted here;
> http://www.livejournal.com/community/lj_clients/184137.html

Not seeing an attachment.

I'm not sure that calling the dcop binary is even vaguely the sanest way
to acheive this. I still think using D-BUS is a better idea. If you
can't get D-BUS support into Amarok, a D-BUS proxy would be better, that
is started by D-BUS' activation system and makes DCOP calls for you.

Actually, that's not such a stupid idea, are we sure that KDE don't have
one?

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA