dogtail-devel New example: evolution-test-switching-components.py

At the "Performance" meeting at the GNOME Summit a clear need was
repeatedly stated for automated tools to track performance.

One of the examples cited was switching components in Evolution.  So I
wrote a little 5-line dogtail script that repeatedly cycles through
Evolution's components in a while loop.  Doesn't even need any of the
wrapper code.

I just committed this to CVS; works well.   Evolution's memory usage
seems to be growing at a rate of about 0.2MB per second on my FC3 box
when I run it... better send this email before it crashes...

Dave