Greetings; can I help?

Hi Martin, Ryan, etc.,
I've taken a look at myBudget in the past and only recently saw that
the name had changed to Divifund, that there's a nice new site, that
development seems to be going, and such.  Whee!

I've been working in Python and GTK+ for a while now; my main project
is Pygmy: http://pygmy.berlios.de.  I'd be very interested in helping
out with Divifund as it seems to have a lot of promise.

There doesn't seem to be much happening on the list, so I didn't lurk
for too long before posting, nor do the archives give me much idea of
what kind of development is happening currently.  Can anyone catch me
up?

Cheers,
Andrew

--