TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.15.3 Development Release

Hi all,

June. Summer will begin soon, and many hackers from all around the world
will migrate. It's not because of the summer, though. It's because of a
big event in a small town: GUADEC 2006. You'll love it. All migrations
need to be prepared, though, and this one is not an exception: we can't
go to Vilanova and leave people without anything to play with. That's
why we'll release the next unstable version of GNOME next week. Or maybe
we'll release it next week because someone decided that the schedule
looked better this way, and this has nothing to do with GUADEC. Hrm. It
doesn't matter anyway, does it? :-)

Tarballs are due on Monday June 12th (next Monday) before 23:59 UTC for
the GNOME 2.15.3 Development Release, which will be delivered on
Wednesday. If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before
Monday, please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to
roll the tarball for you!

Modules which were proposed for inclusion should try to follow the 2.15
schedule so everyone can test them.

For more informations about 2.15, the full schedule and the official
module lists, please see our new shiny 2.15 page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.15 release cycle to this wiki page:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes

Thanks,

Vincent

--