EggTrayManager is dead (and reminder about killing libegg ;-))

Hi,

Since I got no objection to my proposal [1], let's make it official:
EggTrayManager is dead. I moved all the relevant bugs to the panel
product and the code won't be updated from libegg anymore.

This is a good opportunity to remind everyone that GTK+ 2.10 has some
nice new features that can help us kill libegg proliferation (GtkRecent
stuff, GtkStatusIcon, GtkCellRendererAccel, etc.) :-)

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-April/msg00418.html

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�