Gnome 2.13.5 Released!

Gnome 2.13.5 development release
================================

We are pleased to announce the release of Gnome 2.13.5.  This is the
last release in the 2.13 development series and represents a release
that is now API/ABI and feature frozen.

The release notes that describe the changes between 2.13.4 and 2.13.5
are here:

platform - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/platform/2.13/2.13.5/NEWS
desktop  - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/desktop/2.13/2.13.5/NEWS
bindings - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/bindings/2.13/2.13.5/NEWS

Basic stats:
bindings 2.13.5 statistics:
  tar.gz:   24M total
  tar.bz2:  16M total

desktop 2.13.5 statistics:
  tar.gz:   156M        total
  tar.bz2:  113M        total

platform 2.13.5 statistics:
  tar.gz:   49M total
  tar.bz2:  34M total

The Gnome 2.13.5 release is available here:

platform sources - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/platform/2.13/2.13.5/
desktop sources  - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.13/2.13.5/
bindings sources - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/bindings/2.13/2.13.5/

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is buildable
and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking purposes.
Gnome uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status.

For more informations about 2.13, the full schedule, the official module
lists and the proposed modules list, please see our shiny 2.13 page
on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

Enjoy!

The Gnome Release Team