TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.16.0 Release Candidate (2.15.92)

Hi all,

This is the final release before the big .0 release. This is a good
opportunity to finally fix this crasher you've been ignoring for a few
months in your module, or to fix some other important bugs.

Please note that Hard Code Freeze will start on Monday 28th. After this
date, no source code changes can be made without approval from the
release-team (translation and documentation can continue).

Tarballs are due on Monday August 21th before 23:59 UTC for the GNOME
2.16.0 Release Candidate (2.15.92), which will be delivered on
Wednesday. If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before
Monday, please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to
roll the tarball for you!

For more informations about 2.15, the full schedule and the official
module lists, please see our shiny 2.15 page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.15 release cycle to this wiki page:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes

Thanks,

Vincent

--