TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.12.2 Stable Release

Hi everyone,

Tarballs are due on Monday November 28th (next Monday, tomorrow) for the
GNOME 2.12.2 Stable Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday. I'd
like to thank the release schedule webcal for the reminder :-)

Please note that we've started to use a hard deadline for tarballs:
tarballs uploaded after Monday 23:59 UTC will not be included in 2.12.2.

The schedule for 2.12 stable releases and more informations about making
releases can be seen on the 2.13 page on the wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

Thanks,

Vincent

--