TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.13.2 Development Release

Hi all,

Time was a bit short yesterday (really, 24 hours is not enough) and so
the usual "tarballs due" mail is one day late. But I'm sure everybody
will be okay with this. Why? Because GNOME is about love. And a great
opportunity to show all the love we have and to share it is the upcoming
2.13.2 release. Let me tell you a secret: this release will contain more
love than the previous one. Our users will enjoy it, won't they?

Since we now have a nice list of exciting proposed modules, it'd be
great to see the exciting proposed modules have cool releases for the
lovely GNOME 2.13.x releases.

Tarballs are due on Monday (November 14th) for the GNOME 2.13.2
Development Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

Please note that we've started to use a hard deadline for tarballs:
tarballs uploaded after Monday 23:59 UTC will not be included in 2.13.2.

For more informations about 2.13, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our shiny 2.13
page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

To help write good release notes, please add major user-visible changes
happening during the 2.13 release cycle to this wiki page:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen_2fReleaseNotes

Thanks,

Vincent

--