TARBALLS DUE: GNOME Development Release 2.7.3

HOLY CRAP!

What on Earth were we thinking?

Somehow, the 2.7.3 release was scheduled during GUADEC, which was a bold but
perhaps unwise move. Maybe we thought the beer would be too expensive to
keep us from concentrating on code, but then we didn't take into account the
1am sunsets that were keeping us out partying into the early hours of the
morning.

Thus, tarballs for 2.7.3 are due Monday, 5th July for release on Wednesday.
As I will be flying to Australia between now and Wednesday, I won't be build
testing until the actual release day - maintainers will have a bit of elbow
room to work with. ;-)

Can't wait to push a kickarse, GUADEC-enthused development release!

See you soon,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/