Re: control-center renaming to gnome-control-center

On 5/29/06, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
Hi

gnome-control-center module in CVS has 'control-center' as the tarball
name, not sure why.

So, I'm planning to change it to gnome-control-center to match the CVS
module name. Anyone has any good reason for not doing so?

Awesome, assuming no one has any reason against it, thanks for making
things more sane.  Would it also be okay if I changed the bugzilla
module name for you (from control-center to gnome-control-center) so
that all three match?

Thanks,
Elijah