Re: gedit branched for 2.14

På Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 12:11:27PM +0100, Paolo Maggi skrev:
> Hi all,
> 	we have just branched gedit for 2.14.
> The stable branch is gnome-2-14.
> All the development work related to GNOME 2.16 will happen in HEAD.

Don't forget to branch gedit-plugins too. I will update the jhbuild
2.14 moduleset so that the correct branch is used. Can you do the same for
gedit-plugins after you've branched that one for gnome-2-14 too?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

come on fallen star :: i refuse to let you die :: so be mine      -- placebo