Re: Winners of today's build breakages
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- Cc: Gnome Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Winners of today's build breakages
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:58:33 -0400
almost a no-win situation. Would the community accept us not allowing
modules to depend on e.g. dbus and hal cvs starting in gnome 2.17?
It'd really be a lot nicer to just depend on the distributor versions
of these modules for many reasons.
I think it would make a lot of sense to treat freedesktop modules
as external dependencies and modify the gnome moduleset to
pull in tarballs instead of cvs versions of them.
] [Thread Prev