Re: what happened to the build discussion?[was Re: dbus building pains]

Luis Villa wrote:

> Tangential to this, there was an awesome BOF at GUADEC about
> continuous build integration, which hopefully would avoid problems
> like this. Has there been any news on that front that I missed? :)

Things I know: Thomas looked at issues with coverage support in GCC 4
and got it working[1], igalia guys[2] have been hacking on jhbuild to
get different checkout behaviours and D-Bus integration[3].

As for me I added a few features to jhautobuild so Prashanth[4] can
integrate LDTP test results and not much else, hacking habits suffered
from summer weather.

CC'ing to build-brigade@

        Frederic

[1] but I forgot to bookmark the URL with output samples
[2] I should really activate IRC logging, I forgot who exactly worked
[3] so it is possible to have out-of-process control of jhbuild build
    state machine
[4] SoC student