Re: dbus building pains

Hi,

I managed to get jhbuild working (or at least managed to compile most of
the modules) last night / today.

I got around the problem described by (IIRC) rebuilding dbus (the
original package) with --localstatedir=/var as a configure flag.

This almost certainly breaks a lot of things and one of those "Shouldn't
be done on pain of death" type things, but it managed to keep jhbuild
going.

Hope this helps
Don