Re: Time to heat up the new module discussion

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 16:32 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I don't have concerns about this that need addressing. Gtk# has simply not
> been proposed for the Developer Platform during GNOME 2.15/2.16.

So, I am seeking clarification, not trying to start something ... Are
you saying that Tomboy cannot be considered for inclusion in 2.16
because the necessary step of proposing GTK# for official GNOME platform
bindings inclusion has not taken place?

Again, I am not trying to put words in your mouth. I just want to
understand what's being said ...