Re: Flags or not? (Was: Re: Noticed in passing)

On 10/07/06, Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com> wrote:
> Annoying. What we do? We set a fixed width.
Of course. Even if we adopt two-letter code, we won't adopt fixed
font. So the actual width of the string cannot be guaranteed eather
way.

I think the point here is that you know what names are going to be
used for each keyboard layout, so it is possible to measure them.  So
it should be pretty easy to work out how much room is needed, and use
that as the base size for the applet.

James.