Re: Time to heat up the new module discussion

On 7/12/06, Robert Love <rml novell com> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 14:16 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:

> So, to start of the discussion, the proposed modules AFAIR are:
>  * orca (as a replacement to gnopernicus)
>  * alacarte
>  * gnome-power-manager
>  * Tomboy
>  * Gtk#

* nm-applet

The NetworkManager applet.  I proposed inclusion at GUADEC.  I'd like to

Sounds like a great thing to propose for 2.18.  Unfortunately, it
looks like you missed the deadline for 2.16 proposals as it was about
2 months before GUADEC.  See http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen and
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2006-April/msg00000.html.
Also, I don't see your proposal on d-d-l anywhere; was this another
of those mailing list and archive issues?

Cheers,
Elijah