Re: GtkRecentChooser API glitch

<quote who="Emmanuele Bassi">

> Unfortunately, when importing the GtkRecent API in GTK+ I made a mistake
> and these two functions have been erroneously left inside the
> GtkRecentChooser interface API:

Hi Emmanuele,

This might be appropriate for devel-announce-list, maybe even in preference
to desktop-devel-list (just mentioning for future posters).

- Jeff

-- 2007: Sydney, Australia
    "Not to mention that there's simply no way to explain what a 'window
   manager' is without descending into 'PC Load Letter?!' technobabble."
                             - Havoc Pennington