Re: GNOME Workplace: a bright new idea

Pat Suwalski пишет:
My question regarding usability is: so now I have to move all my windows out of the way to get to the desklets that provide the functionality that is currently in my panel?
This is the main problem with gdesklets, I think. You have to move/resize windows away manually, to show gdesklets. Of course, there is 'Show desktop', but it's much easier just to glance at a certain part of the screen, without pressing real or virtual buttons.

--
  Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov